Diagnosis of the reality of the dimensions of the phenomenon of harassment in the University of Duhok / a diagnostic study of the views of a sample of teachers and employees at the University of Dohuk
The field of work is one of the most important things that should be taken care of by all departments because the individual employee spends one 1/3 of his time within that job environment must be characterized by a kind of flexibility and comfort, especially psychological, because it has an impact on the performance of the individual employee, The phenomenon of occupational harassment of modern phenomena within the field of work for many reasons cultural and other economic and suffered by the employee, which may affect the performance of the currency in the correct form required of it, which may adversely affect the performance of the currency and relations with some of his colleagues, which may affect the satisfaction and functional integration in After that, p Therefore, it was necessary to take this phenomenon and determine the dimensions and disadvantages, especially within the university sector, which depends heavily on relations during the work of the university, which may be used by some intentionally or unintentionally a kiss, such as running away from the performance of some of the tasks entrusted by the departments (150) Of some teachers and employees working in the University of Duhok and randomly retrieved (140) form valid for statistical analysis. The results of the study came out as follows: The results of the current study revealed the existence of the phenomenon of harassment within the field of work between the sample of the study. The rate of agreement on these dimensions of occupational harassment was 68.820 within the field of work in the selected faculties of the University of Duhok. The need to sensitize individuals working within the labor sectors, especially those who rely on personal relationships, to be aware of the phenomenon.
1. الخياري , رقيه,(2006 ) ,التحرش الجنسي في المغرب , دراسة سوسيولوجي وقانونية ,ط1 , دار الفتك ,المغرب .
2. ريان عادل محمد, ( 2008 ) , العنف في مكان العمل ,المظاهر والأشكال وسبل العلاج , ط1, جامعه اسيوط , كلية التجارة
رشا محمد حسن، غيوم ،( 2008 ) , التحرش الجنسً من المعاكسات الكلامٍية حتى الاغتصاب دراسات سوسٍولوجٍيه، المركز المصري لحقوق المرأة ، سماء مصر .
عبد الصمد الدليمي ،, (2004)الجنسائية فى المجتمع العربي المصري، المستقبل العربي، العدد 299 ، مركز . دراسات الوحدة العربية، بيروت، يناير م، ص 139
المطرفي , سليمان دخيل الله , (2006 ) , معوقات الاتصال الإداري وأثرها على مستويات ضغوط العمل ,دراسة مسحية على ضباط الأمن الخاصة بمدينة الرياض ,رسالة ماجستير غير منشورة , أكاديمية نايف للعوم الأمنية .
المغذوري ,عادل بن عايض ،( 2000 ) , قضايا مجتمعية معاصرة ,مجلد 16 , العد2 ,عمان , الأردن .
ثانيا : المصادر الأجنبية :
1. Gila , Bromer and other, (2007 ),sexual harassment of Nurses and nursing student ,vol.13 ,no,637 .
2. Vicki schltz,(2004 ),clobal perspective 0n work place, yale law school faculty, harassment, law ,Eur, l 241
3. Vancessa janddri ,( 2015 ) , (I.M.E.D),faculdad Meridional , vol 33,No3, London .
4. -Maria Grazia Crassito...[et al.], Qu'est-ce que le harcèlement moral sur le lieu de travail? , série protection de la santé des travailleurs, Renato Gilioli, Milan, Italie, 2004, p 12.
5. Venazi,Les ( 2005),reglementations sur le bien-etre au travail, cici ,Belgique .
6. Ficher Gustave Nicolas(2003 ),La psychologies des Violence's Socials dunod ,Paris.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License [CC BY-NC-ND 4.0] that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
AJNU is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of this journal website. The names, personal particulars and e-mail addresses entered in this website will be used only for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available to third parties without the user's permission or due process. Users consent to receive communication from the AJNU for the stated purposes of the journal. Queries with regard to privacy may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.