OPTIMAL PRODUCTION OF BRA BLOCK FACTORY BY USING SIMPLEX METHOD
In this paper simplex method is used to obtain the optimal solution to maximize the production profit for three different block types in BRA BLOCK FACTORY for heat insulating light construction pomic blocks productions. The three different model that we have taken to investigat the maximum profit for the factory are BB6H-10, BBS-15 and BB2H-20. As aresult we found that the first and the third types of model gives the maximum profit.
2. Anstreicher,K. M.,Terlaky,T. (1994). '' A Monotonic Build Up Simplex Algorithm for Linear Programming''. Oper.Res.V(42), pp. 55-561.
3. Bland, R. (1977). ''A Combinatorial Abstraction of Linear Programming''. Journal of Combinatorial Theory (Ser.B) V(23), pp. 33-57.
4. Bland, R. G. (1977). ''New Finite Pivoting Rules for the Simplex Method''. Mathematics of Operations Research 2, pp. 103-107.
5. Dantzig, G. B. (1963). '' Linear Programming and Extensions''. NJ : Princeton, Princeton University Press.
6. Junior, H.,Estellita Lins, M. (2005). ''An improved initial basis for the Simplex algorithm''. Computers & Operations Research V(32), pp. 1983–1993.
7. Klee,V., Minty, GJ. (1972). ''How good is the Simplex algorithm? In : Shisha O''. editor. Inequalities III. New York : Academic, pp. 72-158.
8. Luh, H., Tsaih, R. . (2002). ''An e7cient search direction for linear programming problems''. Computers and Operations Research,V(29), pp. 195-203.
9. Paparrizos, K. (1991). ''An infeasible exterior point Simplex algorithm for assignment problems''. Mathematical Programming,V(51), pp. 45-54.
10. Rozycki, C. (1993). “ Application of the simplex method for optimization of the analytical method”. chem. Anal. (warsaw), pp. 38-681.
11. Schrijver, A. (1986). ''Theory of linear and integer programming''. John Wiley& Sons.
12. Usha, K., Rashmi , M. (2016). “ solving linear problems using simplex method ”. international journal of recent trends in engineering & research, pp. 2455-1457.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License [CC BY-NC-ND 4.0] that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
AJNU is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of this journal website. The names, personal particulars and e-mail addresses entered in this website will be used only for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available to third parties without the user's permission or due process. Users consent to receive communication from the AJNU for the stated purposes of the journal. Queries with regard to privacy may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.