Some numerical graphs with successive approximation method of fractional integro–differential equation
This paper studies the existence and uniqueness solution of fractional integro-differential equation, by using some numerical graphs with successive approximation method of fractional integro –differential equation. The results of written new program in Mat-Lab show that the method is very interested and efficient. Also we extend the results of Butris .
2. Barrett, J. H. “Differential equation of non-integer order” Canada J. Math. Vol. 6, (1954), P.529-541.
3. Butris, R. N. and Hussen Abdul-Qader, M. A. “Some results in theory integro-differential equation of fractional order”, Iraq, Mosul, J. of Educ. And sci, Vol.49, (2001), p.88-98.
4. Keith, B. Oldham and Spanier “The fractional calculus” N. Y., (1974).
5. Struble, R. A., “Nonlinear differential equations”, McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc, New York, (1962).
6. Moulay Rchid Sidi Ammi, El Hassan El Kinani, Delfim F. M. Torres, “Existence and uniqueness of solution to a functional integro-differential fractional equation” Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, (2012).
7. Xinguang Zhang, Lishan Liu, Yonghong Wu, Yinan Lu “The iterative solutions of nonlinear fractional differential equations” Applied Mathematics and Computation 219 (2013) 4680–4691.
8. Xinguang Zhang, Yuefeng Han “Existence and uniqueness of positive solutions for higher order nonlocal fractional differential equations” Applied Mathematics Letters 25 (2012) 555–560.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License [CC BY-NC-ND 4.0] that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
AJNU is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of this journal website. The names, personal particulars and e-mail addresses entered in this website will be used only for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available to third parties without the user's permission or due process. Users consent to receive communication from the AJNU for the stated purposes of the journal. Queries with regard to privacy may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.