Successive Approximation Method of Integro–Differential Equation With Applications
The aim of this paper is studying the existence and uniqueness solution of integro- differential equations by using Successive approximations method of picard. The results of written program in Mat-Lab show that the method is very interested and efficient with comparison the exact solution for solving of integro-differential equation.
1. Arnold, V. I., Ordinary Differential Equations, Springer-Verlag, New York, (1992).
2. Burrill, C. W. and Knudsen, J.R., Real variables, Holt Rinehart and Winson, Inc, USA. (1969).
3. Butris, R. N., Abdulla, A. A., Existence And Uniqueness Solution For Certain Non-Linear System Of Integral Equations, Mosul Univ. Raf...,J. sci., Vol. 12, No4, (2001).
4. Coddingten, E. A. and Levinson, N., Theory of ODE, Mc Graw-Hill Book Com., New York. (1955) .
5. Golberg, M. A., Solution Methods for Integral Equation, Theory and Applications, Nevada Las Vegas Uni., Nevada Plenum press, N. Y. and London, (1978).
6. Grabmuller, H., Singular Perturbation Techniques Applied to Integro-differential Equations, London.
7. Rama, M. M., Ordinary Differential Equations Theory and Applications, Britain. (1978).
8. Ronto, A., Shchobak, N., On numerical–analytic methods techniques for boundary value problem, Acta Electrotechnica Informatica, Volume 12, No. 3, (2012).
9. Royden, H. L., Real Analysis, Prentice-Hall of India Private Limited, New Delhi-110 001. (2005).
10. Saad A. Manaa, Fadhil H. Easif, Bewar A. Mahmood, Successive Approximation Method for Solving Nonlinear Differential Equation with Convection Term, IOSR Journal of Engineering (IOSRJEN), Vol. 3, Issue 12 (2013), PP 28-31.
11. Struble, R. A., Non-Linear Differential Equations, Mc Graw- Hall Book Company Inc., New York, (1962).
12. Zafer, A., Differential Equations and Their Applications, Second Edition, New Delhi, (2010).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License [CC BY-NC-ND 4.0] that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
AJNU is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of this journal website. The names, personal particulars and e-mail addresses entered in this website will be used only for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available to third parties without the user's permission or due process. Users consent to receive communication from the AJNU for the stated purposes of the journal. Queries with regard to privacy may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.