Mortality Statistics and Cause of Death at Duhok City from The Period (2014-2019) Using R Language Data Analytics
Nowadays, the amount of giving birth is increasing by amount of death, these days there are have many death causes (diseases) , in different ways, and there's different death causes in every region, In north of Iraq there is a governorate called Duhok, population of Duhok's governorate is nearly about 1.011.585 people in 2019. Descriptive tabulations of data are presented and interpreted. including rates by cause of death rate, data shown in this article are based on death causes last five years, from Dec of 2014 till the end of 2019 period of analyzing Duhok death’s dataset using R programming, to analyze Age the most death in, disease the most death caused, and month the most death in, by used R. R is a programming language and free software environment for statistical computing and graphics supported by the R Foundation for Statistical Computing.
2. Morandat, F., Hill, B., Osvald, L., & Vitek, J. (2012, June). Evaluating the design of the R language. In European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming (pp. 104-131). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
3. Bivand, R. S., Pebesma, E. J., Gomez-Rubio, V., & Pebesma, E. J. (2008). Applied spatial data analysis with R (Vol. 747248717). New York: Springer.
4. Say, L., Chou, D., Gemmill, A., Tunçalp, Ö., Moller, A. B., Daniels, J., ... & Alkema, L. (2014). Global causes of maternal death: a WHO systematic analysis. The Lancet Global Health, 2(6), e323-e333.
5. Chamblee, R. F., & Evans, M. C. (1982). New dimensions in cause of death statistics. American Journal of Public Health, 72(11), 1265-1270.
6. Azadi Nation Hospital (Duhok), 2019, Public use dataset, cause of death (2014:2018) Period.
7. Lu, T. H., Lee, M. C., & Chou, M. C. (2000). Accuracy of cause-of-death coding in Taiwan: types of miscoding and effects on mortality statistics. International journal of epidemiology, 29(2), 336-343.
8. Percy, C., Stanek 3rd, E., & Gloeckler, L. (1981). Accuracy of cancer death certificates and its effect on cancer mortality statistics. American journal of public health, 71(3), 242-250.
9. Lahti, R. A., & Penttilä, A. (2003). Cause-of-death query in validation of death certification by expert panel; effects on mortality statistics in Finland, 1995. Forensic science international, 131(2-3), 113-124.
10. Team, R. C. (2000). R language definition. Vienna, Austria: R foundation for statistical computing.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License [CC BY-NC-ND 4.0] that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
AJNU is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of this journal website. The names, personal particulars and e-mail addresses entered in this website will be used only for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available to third parties without the user's permission or due process. Users consent to receive communication from the AJNU for the stated purposes of the journal. Queries with regard to privacy may be directed to email@example.com.