Diagnosis of the reality of working pressure in educational institutions (Field study of the views of a sample of deans and heads of departments of the colleges and institutes of universities in the province of Dohuk)
The study was conducted on a sample of the deans and the heads of the scientific departments in the institutes and colleges in the governorates of Duhok Governorate. The study attempted to identify the nature of the work pressure and its negative effects on the research sample members in the investigated organizations and also identify the main causes of the work pressure and try to mitigate the negative results through Practical frameworks to reduce work pressure at the level of higher university departments represented by deans of colleges and institutes and at the level of supervisory departments represented by heads of scientific departments in institutes and faculties investigated. The study dealt with measuring the relationship of the administrative site to the levels of work pressure As well as the relationship of leadership experience at the levels of work pressure and through testing the hypotheses of research, the study found that the deans in colleges and colleges were affected by the levels of work pressure resulting from the amount of work and weakness of the information system and organizational conflict and the effects of the external environment and low levels of work pressure resulting from ambiguity of the role and showed The study showed that the heads of the scientific departments have less influence on the levels of work pressure compared to the deans and there is an inverse relation between the levels of work pressure and leadership experience. Therefore, some recommendations were made that would reduce the work pressure levels, Information system to ensure accuracy and speed in the transfer of information.
1. النمر، سعود بن محمد,1994 (دراسة تحليلية لاتجاهات العاملين نحو مستويات ضغط العمل في القطاعين العام والخاص في المملكة العربية السعودية) المجلة العربية للإدارة، المجلد/16 , العدد/2 , 1994.
2. الصباغ، زهير,1981 (ضغط العمل)، المجلة العربية للإدارة، العدد/2.
3. عسكر، سمير احمد , 1988 (متغيرات العمل، دراسة نظرية وتطبيقية في قطاع المصارف بدولة الامارات العربية المتحدة) 1988 , مجلة الإدارة العامة، العدد/60.
1. Beehr, A.T. Walsh, J. T .and Taber, T.D. 1985 (relationship of stress to individually and organizationally valued states: Higher Order as amoder) Journal of Applied Psychology.
2. Cooper, C.L. and Marshall, J.1976.(Occupational Sources of stress) A review of literature Relating to Coronary Heart Disease and Mental Health. Journal of Occupational Medicine No. 49.
3. Duncan, W. 1978 (organizational Behavior) Houghton Miffininc.
4. Gherman, E. M. 1981(stress and the Bottom line) New York: AMACOM.
5. Gray, Jerry and strake, Fredrick. 1988 (Organizational Behavior: Cooncept and Applications) Columbus: Merrill Publishing Co.
6. Selye, H. 1964(The stress of life). New York: John Wily and sons.
7. Szilagy, A.D. JR and Dallace, M.J.JR. 1978 (Organizational Behavior and performance) Glenview: Foreman and company.
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.