The role of the management consultant's qualities in enhancing the administrative decision-making process An exploratory study of the opinions of a sample of administrative leaders in a number of governmental organizations in the city of Dohuk
The current research aim to determining the role of administration consultant's qualities in the process of making administrative decisions, through studying the views of a sample of administrative leaders in a number of governmental organizations in Duhok city, where the researcher benefited in preparation theoretical framework from theoretical literature related to research variables. Based on the foregoing, the present research seeks to answer the question (Does the qualities of administration consultant help in enhancing the administrative decision-making process?). Therefore, a default model has been constructed to clarify the relationship and influence nature to research variables (administration consultant’s qualities, and administrative decisions-making process). A number of statistical methods were used to test and analyze the data collected through the questionnaire which was distributed to a number of administrative leaders in governmental organizations in Duhok city. The most important conclusions were the administration consultant’s qualities enhances the administrative decisions-making process by the administrative leaders in the Duhok city, especially when he has qualities (experience in planning and implementation field, analytical ability, predicting the future and objectivity, and tact in the presentation of recommendations), while the most important recommendation were to increasing the capacity of the analytical administrative consultant in governmental organizations in Duhok city, it is necessary for them to take care by themselves to collecting information and data on the problems facing their organizations, recording and analyzing them, which enables them to provide recommendations to solve the obstacles, in addition to implementing.
1. رزوق، مريم، (2012)، أهمية نظام المعلومات في اتخاذ القرارات الإدارية، رسالة ماجستير في العلوم الاقتصادية مقدمة إلى كلية العلوم الاقتصادية والعلوم التجارية والعلوم التسيير، جامعة العربي بن مهيدي-أم البواقي، الجزائر.
2. العمري، يوسف بن محمد بن موسى، (2014)، معوقات تطبيق الأساليب العلمية في اتخاذ القرار الإداري لمديري المدارس بمدينة المخواة، رسالة ماجستير في الإدارة التربوية والتخطيط مقدمة إلى كلية التربية، جامعة أم القرى- مكة المكرمة، السعودية.
1. جدوالي، صفية، (2014)، مھارات صنع القرار في الإدارة التربویة، مجلة العلوم الأنسانية، العدد (19)، ص (138-152).
2. عباس، علي، (2012)، تأثير أنماط القيادة الإدارية على عملية صنع قرارات التغيير- دراسة تطبيقية في شركة الكهرباء الوطنية الأردنية، مجلة الجامعة الإسلامية للدراسات الاقتصادية والإدارية، المجلد (20)، العدد (1)، ص (129-157).
1. أحمد، أبراهيم أحمد، (2002)، تحديث الإدارة التعليمية، مكتبة المعارف الحديثة، الاسكندرية-مصر.
2. التهامي، حسين عبد الرحمن، (2008)، المدخل إلى أصول الإدارة ومبادئ الإدارة العامة، الدار العالمية للنشر والتوزيع، القاهرة-مصر.
3. حسين، سلامة عبد العظيم، (2005)، ديناميكيات وأخلاقيات صنع القرار، دار النهضة العربية، القاهرة-مصر.
4. عصفور، محمد شاكر، )1987(، " أصول التنظيم والاساليب"، دار الشروق للنشر والتوزيع والطباعة، جدة- السعودية.
6.2.1 Dissertation & Thesis
1. 1-Bulter, N., (2008), What is Management Consultancy?, Dissertation for Ph.D. Degree of Philosophy, University of Leicester, Leicester, UK.
2. 2-Henriksson, J. & Kjäll , A., (2012), The important role of the consultant, Thesis for Master Degree in Management, Lund University, Lund, Sweden.
3. 3-Jeantte, H., (2017), Management Consultancy As Practice: A Study Of The Duality Of The Management Consultants’ Role, Thesis for Master Degree in Business and Law, The Open University, Walton Hall, UK.
4. 4-Lewe, C. & Guseynova, G., (2015), Study of the relationship between strategy consultants and entrepreneurial ventures, Thesis for Master Degree in Business and Economics, Umeå School of Business and Economics, Umea, Sweden.
5. 5-Nuorkivi, I., (2009), Roles of management consultants in business transformation: case Capgemini Consulting, Thesis for Master Degree in Organization and Management, Helsinki School of Economics, Espoo, Finland.
6. 6-Otini, A.M., (2016), The Role of Management Consultants in the Organizational Change Process, Thesis for Master Degree in Business Administration Innovation and Operations Management, Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Beppu, Japan.
1. Byrne, E.M.T.& Twinomurizi, H., (2012), Facilitating Administrative Decision-Making Using Decision Support Systems, South African Development Informatics and ICT4D Platform (SADIIP).
2. Verma, D., (2014), Study and Analysis of Various Decision Making Models in an Organization, IOSR Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 16, No. 2, P (171-175).
3. Zamani, A.A. & Esfahani, A.N.B., (2014), Assessing the Effect of Implementation EFQM Model in Gachsaran Oil and Gas Company, Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, Vol. 5, No. 10, p (236-251).
1. Dobes, Leo, (2007),"Managing Consultants: A Practical Guide for Busy Public Sector Managers”, ANUF Press, Australia.
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.