Aims and Scopes
- NZU Journal seeks to publish those papers that are most influential in their fields or across fields and that will significantly advance scientific understanding
- NZU Journal is an Open Access, double blind peer-reviewed, scholarly journal.
- NZU Journal accepts Original Research Articles, Review Articles and Letters to Editor.
- NZU Journal evaluates articles based only on an objective determination of scientific and methodological soundness, not on subjective determinations of.
- NZU Journal applies the highest standards to everything it does - specifically, the publication places an emphasis on research integrity; high ethical standards; constructive peer-review; exemplary production quality; and leading edge online functionality.
Focus and Scope
Academic Journal of Nawroz University publishes original research papers in wide range of subjects in science, technology, Law and Politics. Research areas covered by the journal include but not limited to:
- Science and Technology
- Law and Politics
- Administration and Economics