Stock management errors and their impact on the productivity of the organization / field study in a sample of stores in the city of Duhok
The Inventory is an important element for organizations, especially the industrial ones' these organizations are trying to keep different types of stock to prevent stalled or production stopped, and this does not mean that the stock does not have such importance in other especially trade organizations, The role played by the stock in trade organizations no less important in the survival and continuity in the market and to maintain their customers. What is important here how to manage inventory properly balanced, in order to avoid the stalled or stopped production processes, or the failure to meet the needs of customers in the event of shortages in stockpiles as well as the case when the increase in the amount of inventory will lead to the survival of part of the head frozen money in the form of stocks is difficult to convert into cash because that depends on the length of the period of production or sale (Abdul Qadir and Abbas, 1991: 167).To reach balance and proper management of the stock to be working to remove and overcome all the mistakes and obstacles that affect inventory management properly, especially during the storage process and turn it into positive points can be invested in inventory management with the aid including availability of technology and ready-made software used in inventory management field.
1. Russel & Taylor III, 2000 ''Operations Management'', Prentice Hall, Third Edition,p.81 .
2. Reichheld, F. F," Loyalty-Based Management", Harvard Business Review, No. 71, 2003 (March – April), PP. 64-73
ب- المصادر العربية
3. العتوم ، واخرون ، 2012 ،إدارة المخزون وأثرها على الاحتفاظ بالزبائن في ظل المنافسة ، مجلة كلية بغداد للعلوم الاقتصادية الجامعة العدد الثالث و الثلاثون ، بغداد، العراق .
4. دياب ، دريه ابراهيم محمد( 2002 )، دور العنصر البشري وأهميته في إدارة المشتريات والمخازن ، الملتقى العربي الأول لإدارة المشتريات والمخازن(الواقع وآفاق التطوير)القاهرة – جمهورية مصر العربية.
5. أخوا رشيدة ، عالية بنت خلف ، المساءلة والفاعلية في الإدارة التربوية ( عمان : دار مكتبة الحامد ، 2006 ) ص 79 .
6. حمود وفاخوري ،2011، إدارة الإنتاج والعمليات ، ط. 1, عمان، الأردن : دار صفاء للنشر والتوزيع: 368 .
7. السلمي ،علي ، 1998، ادارة الموارد البشرية ن دار غريب للنشر ، القاهرة : 79 .
8. عبد القادر، عبد الخالق مطلك وعباس ، هشام ،1991 ، المحاسبة المخزنية ، مؤسسة التعليم التقني ، بغداد، العراق .
9. السيد، إسماعيل ، ماضي ، محمد توفيق ( 2000 ) ، إدارة المواد والإمداد ،: الدار الجامعية , جمهورية مصر العربية ،.
10. الزعبي ، هيثم ، العدوان ، محمد ( 2000 ). إدارة المواد "مدخل حديث للمشتريات والتخزين"، دار الفكر للطباعة والنشر والتوزيع ، عمان ، الأردن .
11. الكردي ، سامح ،2007 ، الادارة والهندسة الصناعية
ت. مصادر الانترنت
12 .https://samehar.wordpress.com/2007/08/10/a10082007 [email protected] .
.mne.gov.ps/MneModules/studies/Productivit www16 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtVkGv79pc
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.