Effect of liquidity on the profitability of Iraq private banks "An applied analytical study of a sample of private banks listed in the Iraq market for securities"
The study examined the analysis of the trends and levels of banking risk based on liquidity indicators as an attempt to find new analytical methods that contribute to resolving the clear conflict between the objectives of the bank, which is the profitability and liquidity. The problem of the study was to find a liquidity effect on profitability in private banks listed in the Iraqi market for securities During the period (2013-2018), and then identify and know the nature of the relationship between banking liquidity and profitability. The study aimed at showing the impact of liquidity on profitability in private banks listed in Iraq and their ability to cover their financial obligations. The main findings of the study show that most of the banks sample study did not succeed significantly in achieving the compatibility between the goal of liquidity and banking profitability goal, as characterized by the International Bank of Kurdistan for investment and development, which is characterized by high bank liquidity, and profits were stable to some extent, The second place in terms of bank liquidity and the decline in profits, which means that the liquidity was at the expense of profits, either the Bank of Baghdad and the Mansour Investment Bank was the reason for the decline in liquidity at the expense of increased investment in areas of risk, which led to the Of high profits. Through its conclusions, the study reached a number of recommendations, most notably the development and development of banking services through which the revenues of private banks could be increased. The private banks were recommended to diversify their investments, as well as to reduce the conservative policy pursued by banks. Profitability of the bank and the confidence of its clients.
• قائمة المصادر
• المصادر العربية
الشماع ،خليل محمد حسن ، (1995). (إدارة المصارف)، مطبعة الزهراء، بغداد.
أبو حمد ، رضا صاحب ،(2002). (إدارة المصارف، مدخل تحليلي)، الأردن.
العلاق ، د. بشير عباس،(2001). (ادارة المصارف), نشر جامعة التحدي.
الشمري ،صادق راشد ،(2012) (ادارة المصارف ) بغداد .
العصار ،رشاد و قمر، أولغا و عبد الواحد، سعيد ،(1991). دراسات تطبيقية في إدارة المصارف، دار صفاء للنشر والتوزيع، دار للنشر والتوزيع، الأردن.
رمضان ، د. زياد وجودة، محفوظ ،(2000) الإتجاهات المعاصرة في إدارة البنوك، دار وائل للنشر، عمان.
طه، د. طارق ،(1999). إدارة البنوك، المعهد العالي للإدارة والحاسب الآلي، كنج مربوط، الإسكندرية.
الهواري ، د. سيد ،(1987). إدارة البنوك مع التركيز على البنوك التجارية والبنوك الإسلامية، دار الجيل، القاهرة.
الحسيني ، د. فلاح حسن و الدوري، د. مؤيد عبد الرحمن ، (2000) إدارة البنوك مدخل كمي واستراتيجي معاصر، دار وائل للنشر، الأردن.
أرشيد ، د. عبد المعطي رضا و جودة ،محفوظ أحمد ،(1999) إدارة الإئتمان، دار وائل للنشر، عمان.
جميل ، د. هيل عجمي ،(2003). أثر الإحتياطي النقدي الإلزامي على التسهيلات الإئتمانية للبنوك التجارية الأردنية للفترة 1980-2001، مركز الأردن للدراسات، عمان، 2003.
يونس ، د. محمود ، وآخرون،(1995). إقتصاديات النقود والمصارف والتجارة الدولية، الدار الجامعية للطباعة والنشر، مطابع الأوفسيت، بيروت، 1995.
هندي ،د. منير إبراهيم ،(1996). إدارة البنوك مدخل إتخاذ القرارات، الطبعة الثالثة، المكتب العربي الحديث، الإسكندرية، 1996.
• المصادر الانكليزية
Hempel George H., Simonson, Donald F. and Goleman, Alan B. Bank management: text and cases, 4th de, John wiley & sons, Inc, 1994.
. Raulett, J., money and Banking, an introduction to analysis and policy, 3rd ed, santa Barbara, Jones wiley and son, 1977.
Ross, Peter, commercial bank management, 4th, ed, irwine, Mc Graw-hill, 1999.
Howells , Peter , Bain , Keith "Financial Markets & institution " , 2000.
Roussakis, Emmanuel N.(1997). Commercial Banking in an Era of Deregulation. 3Ed., Printed in the USA.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 araz omer
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.