A model for extrapolating the reality of investment in ICT in the Arab world using RBF
Keywords:Information and communication, prediction, investment, RBF artificial neural network
With the passage of time, the development of computers and communication technologies, information and knowledge, information has become a major pillar of development and progress, and investments in information and communication technology constitute more than 50% of the gross domestic product of developed countries this is back to knowledge and convert it to information have a great values and benefits.
The research represents a step to study the level of investment reached by the Arab countries in information and communication technology, and to identify the most important indicators that would improve the scientific, economic and development level in the Arab world, using the technology of artificial neural networks represented by the RBF network. The sample of study are the countries in Arab world and the data in of imports, exports and investment processed as input to the network from the years of 2006-2014, the model has adopted the style of gradient descending error during testing and training.
This research try to clarify the concept of the concept of ICT and its implications for investment, growth and development in the Arab world, as well as an explanation of the RBF network. While the practical side dealt with the construction of a forecasting model for the reality of investment in ICT exports and imports for the years 2006-2014 using the artificial nerve RBF network. The Matlab R2011a and Alyuda Neuron-Intelligence programs were used to implement the practical aspect. The RBF network proved its efficiency in determining the level Arab countries have reached an investment in ICTs as well as their efficiency in processing missing data.
6.1.1 الرسائل والاطاريح والابحاث:
- العلمي، حسين ،(2013),"دور الاستثمار في تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات في تحقيق التنمية المستدامة - دراسة مقارنة بين ماليزيا، تونس والجزائر" ، مذكرة مقدمة ضمن متطلبات نيل شهادة الماجستير في اطار مدرسة الدكتوراه في العلوم الاقتصادية وعلوم التسيير، الجمهورية الجزائرية، ص ص 35-47.
- خضر، عبدالستار محمد و الزبيدي، لهيب محمد ابراهيم و الحيالي، عامرة استقلال بدران ،(2010)، "عملية اخفاء واسترجاع بيانات مشفرة بطريقة LSB في صورة باعتماد شبكة "RBF ، مجلة الرافدين لعلوم الحاسوب والرياضيات لسنة 2010، ص 3 ، وقائع المؤتمر العلمي الثالث في تقانة المعلومات، العراق_الموصل.
- عاصم، خلود و ابراهيم، محمد،( 2013)، " دور تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات في تحسين جودة المعلومات وانعكاساته على التنمية الاقتصادية"، كلية بغداد للعلوم الاقتصادية، مجلة كلية بغداد للعلوم الاقتصادية الجامعة العدد الخاص بمؤتمر الكلية، ص ص 232-233
- علي، عبدالعظيم عبدالكريم و عمر، فوزية غالب ،(2013)، "استخدام الشبكات العصبية الاصطناعية للتنبؤ من انموذج للاقتصاد الكلي متعدد الأبعاد في العراق للمدة 1996 – 2007"، مجلة الاقتصاد الخليجي، العدد (24)، ص ص 20، 38ء.
- تقرير مؤشر تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات_النسخة العربية، الفصل الخامس، www.knowledge4all.com، ص75 ، ص 81، 2015
6.2 المصادر الاجنبية:
- Ji,Weidong and Sun, and Wang, Liping Keqi and L, Liguo, " Learning Methods of Radial Basis Function Neural Network", Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 2016, 8(4):457-461, 2016.
- M. Zekić-Sušac and M. Benšić and N. Šarlija, " Selecting neural network architecture for investment profitability predictions ", Journal of information and organizational sciences, Volume 29, Number 2 PP.84-4, 2005.
- Safer, Alan M. and Wilamowski, Bogdan M., "Using Neural Networks to Predict Abnormal Returns of Quarterly Earnings", ieeexplore.ieee.org, P. 1, 1999
- Stefanowski, Jerzy , "Artificial Neural Networks – Basics of MLP, RBF and Kohonen Networks " Institute of Computing Science, Lecture 13 in Data Mining for M.Sc. Course of SE, 2010.
- Venkatesan, P. and Anitha, S. " Application of a radial basis function neural network for diagnosis of diabetes mellitus", CURRENT SCIENCE, VOL. 91, NO. 9, P. 1196, 10 NOVEMBER 2006, India.
- Vodopivec, Jurka Lepičnik and Samec, Pija "Advantages and disadvantages of information-communication technology usage for four-year-old children, and the concequences of its usage for the childrens development ", International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Vol. 2 No. 3, P.54, 2012, Slovenia.
Zhang, Xia," Quantitative investment Based on Artificial Neural Network Algorithm", International Journal of u- and e- Service, Science and Technology Vol.8, No. 7 , P.P.35-48, 2015.
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.