Neuromuscular compatibility and its relationship to serving accuracy in tennis
The research aimed to identify the compatibility between the eye and the arm and its relationship to the accuracy of the serve in tennis. The researcher assumed the existence of a significant correlation between the compatibility between the eye and the arm and the accuracy of the serve in tennis. The research sample included third-year students in the Department of Physical Education and Sports Sciences in the College of Education. / University of Zakho, numbering (80) male and female students for the academic year 2016 - 2017. The researcher used the questionnaire - tests - content analysis of the sources as means of collecting research data. The researcher concluded that there is a significant correlation between the quality of coordination between the eye and the arm and the accuracy of the serve in tennis. The researcher recommended (the need to pay attention to neuromuscular compatibility while teaching serving skills in tennis, and to conduct more tests and field research to determine other physical characteristics that affect the accuracy of the serve in tennis, allocating lectures concerned with developing the physical fitness of students, as well as lectures on skill performance for various... Activities, especially immediately after they join the study at the beginning of the academic year and after official holidays, conducting experimental research to develop neuromuscular coordination in the game of tennis.
ذنون، معتز يونس الحسو ريان عبد الرزاق ، (2013) : "أساسيات التدريب الرياضي" ، دار ابن الأثير للطباعة والنشر في جامعة الموصل الموصل العراق.
الريضي كمال جميل (2001) التدريب الرياضي القرن الحادي والعشرين، دار المطبوعات للنشر، عمان، الأردن.
عبد الفتاح، أبو العلا احمد (1997) : " التدريب الرياضي والأسس الفسيولوجية" ، ط1، دار الفكر العربي، القاهرة .
عنان، محمود عبد الفتاح (1995) : " سيكولوجية التربية البدنية والرياضة" ، ط ١ ، دار الفكر العربي القاهرة.
الخياط، ضياء و الحيالي، نوفل (2001): كرة اليد جامعة الموصل، دار الكتب للطباعة والنشر.
محمد، صالح محمد صالح (2017): " الاسس العلمية المعاصرة للتدريب الرياضي (النظرية والتطبيق)" ، ط1، مؤسسة عالم الرياضة للنشر و دار الوفاء دنيا للطباعة، الاسكندرية ، مصر.
الهاشمي، محمود اسماعيل (2015): "التمرينات والاحمال البدنية" ، ط1، مركز الكتاب الحديث للنشر، القاهرة.
هاشم، ظافر واخرون (1991): الاعداد الفني والخططي بالتنس ، دار الكتب للطباعة والنشر ، جامعة الموصل.
ياسين ، علي محمد (2011) : "التوافق العضلي العصبي وعلاقته بدقة اداء مهارتي المناولة الطويلة والتهديف السلمي بكرة السلة" بحث منشور، جامعة ميسان.
Jon M. Hoolis F (1989): Special Physical Education, brown publisher.
Jones. S.K.A (1987): Measure of tennis serving abillty . 1 os Angler.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Academic Journal of Nawroz University
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.