Several Dots-to-Dot Audiovisual Flowing Above Parallel-to-parallel Networks
Keywords:Several Dots-to-Dot, TCP-genial crowding, Parallel-to-parallel Networks
TCP is that the transport protocol used copious larger in vary among the net. Protocol could also be a sender-driven protocol throughout that the sender collects knowledge to figure out the routing path. Specifically, we have a tendency to tend to inspire transport layer support for multipoint-to-point connections to wear down the matter of sources lacking properties like capability and handiness in Parallel-to-parallel networks. Here, we have a tendency to tend to require under consideration the matter of Several Dot-to-Dot Audiovisual Flowing Above Parallel-to-parallel networks. we have a tendency to tend to gift a convey category protocol spoken as R2CP (Beam Levee Rolling Protocol) that permits Several Dot-to-Dot Audiovisual Flowing Above Parallel-to-parallel Networks.R2CP could also be a receiver induces divers event convey protocol. It wants no coordination between multiple sources. It uses TCP-genial crowding management then sends to the Audiovisual Flowing the mix those bandwidths available on individual ways.
2. P.Rodriguez and E.Biersack. , (2002),”Dynamic parallel access to replicated content in the internet" IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 10, no. 4, Aug 2002 pp, 455-465.
3. John W. Byers, Michael Luby, Michael Mitzenmacher,(1999), "Accessing multiple mirror sites in parallel: Using tornado codes to speed up downloads", IEEE INFOCOM 1999 - The Conference on Computer Communications, no. 1, March 1999 pp, 275-283.
4. H.Y.Hsiah and R.Sivakumar, (2002), ”A Transport Layer Approach for Achieving Aggregate Bandwidths on Multi-Homed Hosts”, Proc.ACM MOBICOMM, Atlanta, GA, Sept, 2002.
5. John Apostolopoulos, Tina Wong, Wai-tian Tan, Susie Wee,(2002), "On multiple description streaming with content delivery networks", IEEE INFOCOM 2002 - The Conference on Computer Communications, vol. 21, no. 1, June 2002 pp, 1736-1745.
6. T.Nguyen and A.Zakhor,(2002),”Distributed Video Streaming Over Internet”, Proc. SPIE MMCN, San Jose, CA, Jan, 2002.
7. H.Y.Hsieh et al, (2003),”A receiver-centric Transport Protocol for Mobile Hosts with Heterogeneous Wireless Interfaces”,Proc. ACM MOBICOM,San Diego,CA,Sep, 2003.
8. S.Sen and J.Wang, (2002), ”Analyzing Peer-to-Peer Traffic Across Large Networks,”Proc. ACM Internet Measurement Wksp.,Marseille,France,Nov ,2002.
9. D.Xu et al, (2002),”On peer-to-peer Media Streaming”, Proc. IEEE ICDCS,Vienna, Austria, July, 2002.
10. M.Hefeeda et al, (2003),”PROMISE: Peer-to-Peer Media Streaming Using Collect Cast”, Proc.ACM Multimedia, Berkeley, CA, and Nov ,2003.
11. Deepak Bansal, Hari BalaKrishnan, (2001), "Binomial congestion control algorithms", IEEE INFOCOM 2001 - The Conference on Computer Communications, no. 1, April 2001 pp. 631-640
12. D.Clark and D.Tennenhouse, (2002),”Architectural Consideration for a new Generation of Protocols”,Proc. ACM SIGCOMM ,Philadelphia,PA,Apr ,2002
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.