Geopolitical Influence Of The Shape Of The Kurdistan Region Of Iraq . An Applied Study
Keywords:Geopolitical, Geopolitical dimension, Hagit scale, Miller scale, Forms of political units
Constitute geopolitics and one of the thorniest issues in geographic studies that because it means linking and analysis of human interactions fast paced and trends domestic and
Foreign and military policy associated with geographic factors ground semi-fixed and to which the State is a unit of study, and the state is in itself a synthesis Bushra Timed stability are heading for rapid changes disparate and varied , Valjeopoltek is the political culture, influenced by geography, an architecture policy states and interpreter for the movement and the subject of political unity form is one of the important topics which followed geopolitical studies to assess the weight of states that the geographical shape affect the steering internal state and foreign policy, either that gives it shape strength strengthen its position, or weaken its strength and steadfastness threatening. The study of the shape property looks practically need because, there are serious attempts to measure forms of political units using different statistical methods, where Bounds wrote that "the geometry of the state represents a less severe problem of one degree than those arise from the geographical extension of her" has expressed a lot of students that figure most often random property have no real significance. In spite of that it is "fair to mention that figure alone does not sign him, the study of the shape property is at the heart of the concerns of science Algiopoltak from which to analyze and link the human interactions and political trends geographical factors semi-fixed.
That measure forms of political units using methods particular statistic for the purpose of knowing the true weight of those forms because all cadastral units possess forms of two-dimensional, a fixed relationship to the location and distance of the point of the circumference of her, that is, measuring the shapes not just the way the shape and the direction taken by the forms of spatial units over an area that certain of the earth's surface, but is the relationship of those forms to each other, so we find that maps active role in representing the different relationships to understand the fine details which require studies using statistical Metrology in line with the political geographic and function and this is what we trying to show the study.
عيسى علي ابراهيم،(1995)،الاساليب الكمية والجغرافية،دار المعرفة الجامعية، الاسكندرية.
فتحي عبدالعزيز ابو راضي،(1989)، التوزيعات المكانية ، دراسة في طرق الوصف الاخصائي واساليب التحليل العددي، دار المعرفة الجامعية، الاسكندرية.
ناصر عبدالله صالح و محمود السريان،(1999)، الجغرافية الكمية والاحصائية،مكتبة العكيبات،مكة المكرمة.
John Campbell,(1981), map use and Analysis .MC.Graw –Hill newyork, p.129.
Lewis, Mlexander, (1963), World Political Pattrens , 2nd edition , Marray, London ,P39.
Pounds.N, (1963), Political geography, Mc , The macmillan Co, ,p43.
Richard Muir,(1975), Modern Political Geography ma cmillan, London,p.33.
Themson Robert.C.and Rupert brooks, (2000), Efficient generalization and abstraction of network data using perceptual Grouping Geo Computationm, p16.
Unwin David,(1981), introductory spatial Analysis,ISBN,Newyorkm , 45.
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.