The economic dimension of investment environmental policy in Iraq
The environment economics in Iraq suffered from many environmental pollution due to many reasons, including wars that destroyed infrastructure, poor economic conditions and many other reasons. Lack of attention and indifference in the environmental sector generated many economic, social and health problems. The environmental economy needs to be an effective tool to overcome environmental problems, and the investments directed to the environment sector can be considered the most important of these tools, which reflects many economic impacts. The research deals with the concept of environmental investments and environmental projects, their types and sources of financing as well as their economic effects. In Iraq. The aim of the research is to identify environmental and economic investment opportunities to reduce environmental problems. The research hypothesis also states that environmental investments have economic and environmental importance in achieving sustainable growth, reducing poverty, .Otousel Search to a number of conclusions, including environmental investments and their importance in all developing countries, one of the recent trends which gives yield productive and high economic value, and is one of the solutions and treatments of environmental pollution, and reducing environmental degradation. , And the research came out with a number of proposals, including the study of environmental problems and the development of solutions and appropriate plans to deal with natural disasters.
2. بارانية،أحمد عبد الوهاب 2010، ، تلوث المسطحات المائية وآثاره الاقتصادية والاجتماعية، معهد التخطيط القومى ، مذكرة خارجية رقم ١٥٥٤.
3. البطاط،منتظرفاضل،2009 ،تلوث المياه في العراق،مجلة القادسية للعلوم الادارية والاقتصادية،المجلد11 ،العدد4 ،العراق.
4. حارث حازم ايوب،فراس البياتي،2010 ،التلوث البيئي مهدد للسكان،المجلة العراقية لحماية المستهلك،مجلد2 ،العدد 3 ،بغداد ،العراق.
5. الزبيدي ،مصطفى جليل ابراهيم ،2009 ،اثر اقتصاديات الموقع على البيئة،مؤتمر علمي الخامس ،المعهد الحضري للتخطيط، جامعة بغداد، العراق.
6. سيمونز، جيف ( 2003 )،استهداف العراق، العقوبات والغارات في السياسة الأمريكية، مركز دراسات الوحدة العربية، بيروت.
7. شمسه سلمان وعلي عدنان جواد، البيئة وتلوثها بالأمطار الحامضية،1998، منشورات فاليتا – مالطا.
8. الشيخلي محمد2003 ، البيئة والتنمية،العدد8 ، بيروت.
9. الصالح فؤاد، 1997، التلوث البيئي أسبابه، أخطاره .. مكافحته، دار جفرا للدراسات والنشر،دمشق.
10. عبد المجيد،احمد عبد الفتاح (2007 )،اضواء على التلوث ،كلية الزراعة ،جامعة الاسكندرية.
11. فرحات حدة ،2010 ، ستراتيجيات التمويل للمؤسسات البيئية ،مجلة الباحث ، جامعة ورقلة ، الجزائر.
12. فيلسيتي أربوثنوت، اليورانيوم المستنفذ وتلوث البيئة، مجلة العالمي الجديد أيلول 1999 وترجمة العبيدي نديم جريدة الوفاق- كانون الأول 1999- لندن.
13. معروف بهاء الدين حسين 2003، التلوث باليورانيوم المستنفذ في العراق ،المجلة العراقية، بغداد ،العراق.
14. نشريات وزارة التخطيط والتعاون الانمائي –الاحصائات البيئية ،2014،العراق
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.