Sustainable Development (Horizons And Dimensions)
Keywords:Economy, economical development, Sustainable development, Exploitation of natural capital, Environment and poverty
The research is trying to link economic development and environmental stability issues with a view to sustainable development. Considering that the sustainable development is today's meets the needs of contemporary society without compromising the ability of future generations, as stated in the most literature of which dealt with the concept of sustainable development. Dimensions and prospects for sustainable development aimed at achieving economic progress and development of society while ensuring the long term protection of the environment through the strategies of economic development. Hence the opinion that it is not necessary to have a specific and accurate balance between environmental sustainability and economic development. Because trade-offs between the environment and economic development is unnecessary. Where the goal of sustainable development to address the causes of environmental degradation and not just challenge it while still here numerous opportunities for growth and economic development. So that economic development requires them to stay away from decisions making must therefore integrate all environmental, social and economic concerns in decision making with a view towards sustainable development. In this regard, confirmed the need to address the use of mathematical models in the analysis of economic growth and development. Through the introduction of environmental concepts into these models, And the parameters are decisive element in the debate about the relationship between human capital and natural capital origin while not forgetting the evolution of contemporary technology.So search adopted( CD) equation revised in introducing environmental in the model just how much came in the search.
د. اياد بشير عبد القادر الجلبي،(2011)، دراسة اثار الانشطة الاقتصادية على النظام البيئي في العالم ، دراسة تتناول الاسباب والتوقعات المستقبلية ، تنمية الرافدين ، العدد 111، جامعة الموصل ، العراق.
د. مناضل عباس حسين الجواري ،(2011)، تقييم نقدي لمادة الاقتصاد الرياضي ، كلية الادارة والاقتصاد، كربلاء ،العراق.
د.أحمد الكواز، تطور مفهوم التنمية:(Meier and Stiglitz, 2001) المعهد العربي للتخطيط، الكويت.
المصادر باللغة الانجليزية:
Rachel Emas,(2o15), The Concept of Sustainable Development: Definition and Defining Principles, Florida International University.
Dmitry CHISTILIN,(2010) Sustainable Economic Development: The Main Principles and the Basic Equation, University of Economics and Law, Dniepropetrovsk, Ukraine, e-mail: [email protected].
Jonathan M. Harris, (2000 )Basic Principles of Sustainable Development, GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT AND ENVIRONMENT INSTITUTE ,WORKING PAPER 00-04, Tufts University, Medford MA 02155, USA, http://ase.tufts.edu/gdae, June.
Porter, M. E., & van der Linde, C. (1995). Toward a new conception of the environment-competitiveness relationship. Journal of Economic Perspectives, 97-118.
Porter, M. E., & van der Linde, C. (1999). Green and competitive: Ending the stalemate. Journal of Business Administration and Politics, 215-230
الكتب باللغة العربية:
د. سالم توفيق النجفي ، و اخرون (2012)، البيئة والفقر( سياسات ضياع الثروة الطبيعية والبشرية)، روافد للنشروالتوزيع، القاهرة ، مصر.
د. محمد صالح تركي القريشي،(2011) ، مقدمة في علم اقتصاد البيئة،اثراء للنشروالتوزيع، الاردن.
د. عبلة عبد الحميد بخاري ،التنمية والتخطيط الاقتصادي: نظريات النمو والتنمية الاقتصادية،مصر.
ميشيل تودارو،تعريب ، ا.د.محمود حسن حسني و د. محمود حامد محمود(2006)،التنمية الاقتصادية، دار المريخ ،الرياض ، المملكة العربية السعودية.
د. سالم توفيق النجفي و د. محمد صالح تركي القريشي (1988)مقدمة في التنمية ، مديرية دار الكتب للطباعة والنشر، موصل ، عراق.
الكتب باللغة الانجليزية:
United Nations Conference on the Human Environment. (1992). Rio Declaration on Environment and Development. Rio de Janiero, Brazil: United Nations .
Roger preman and others (1998), Natural Resources and Environmental Economics. Longman Inc, New York, USA.
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.