Measurement and analysis of the impact of some economic variables on the DFI for the period (2004-2018) and forecasting of study variables up to 2025 using ARIMA models)
As a result of the development of economic institutions, interest has emerged in the subject of forecasting, as it has become a more effective and accurate tool in predicting future events, knowing the prediction of the future of sovereign funds (the Iraq Development Fund) is characterized by uncertainty of the difficulty of measurement due to fluctuations in oil prices globally, the aim of the prediction is to use information Current in order to invest in the future to achieve the special goals of economic policies. Therefore, standard methods used in the analysis of time series were used to predict the phenomenon to be studied, relying on historical information, as this study aims to predict the variables affecting the Development Fund for Iraq and then predict the phenomenon, and to arrive at identifying specific variables and building a standard model for the Fund for Iraq Development ARIMA template was used until 2025.
2. حسن ، رافع احمد ، الصناديق السيادية في الدول النفطية ودورها في تحقيق الاستقرار المالي "دراسة تجارب دولية " ومحاولة تطبيقها في العراق ، رسالة ماجستير ، جامعة بغداد ، 2011 .
3. وكالة الطاقة الدولية ، أفاق الطاقة في العراق ، تقرير خاص ضمن كتاب توقعات الطاقة في العالم ، 2012.
4. تقرير KPMG ، صندوق تنمية العراق ، كتاب الادارة الناتج عن التدقيق ، 2008 .
5. كوجارات ، دامودار ، 2015 ، ترجمة عودة هند عبد الغفار وأخرون ، الاقتصاد القياسي ، الجزء الثاني ، دار المريخ للنشر ، الرياض ، السعودية .
6. عطية ، عبد القادر محمد عبد القادر ، الحديث في الاقتصاد القياسي بين النظرية والتطبيق ،2004 .
7. بن الضب ، علي ، شيخي ، محمد ، 2017 ، الاقتصاد القياسي المالي وتطبيقاته في الاسواق المالية ، الططبعة الاولى ، دار الحامد للنشر ، عمان ، الاردن .
8. Hill , R. Carter , William E Guoyc .Lim , 2012 “Principles of Econometrics , Fourth Edition , International Student Version .
9. Juselius, Katarina and Soren Johansen, "Maximum likelihood estimation and inference on counteraction – with Applications to the Demand for money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and statistics. 52.2 (1990).
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.