Food gap in the Kurdistan Region (2003-2014)
Although there are a number of difficulties facing the Kurdistan Region, the production of food products and the value of these products is one of the great difficulties that they suffer from. This is mainly due to the heavy dependence on imported food products, which in turn leads to a continuous decrease in the budget that benefits foreign investors. This budget can be of great importance to improve the economic and social sectors, and it can have intense competition in terms of the security of the region. This is mainly due to the fact that the need to import products will escalate due to the rapid increase in population as well as the increase in the income of individuals and the migration of citizens from rural areas to cities. And that the Kurdistan Region is rich in the agricultural sector, as using it correctly will lead to a decrease in demand for imported food products, and this is the important aspect of the research, and that the Kurdistan Region has a wealth that has not been used and so the problem is at hand. And if the Kurdistan Region uses this wealth, it can avoid the nutritional problem.
1. الخطة التنمية الاستراتيجة لأقليم كوردستان 2012-2016 ، وزارة التخطيط ، حكومة اقليم كوردستان ، 2011.
2. مؤتمر القمة العالمية للاغذية الذي عقدته منظمة الاغذية و الزراعة عام 2006، خطة العمل الصادرة عن المؤتمر، الفقرة الاولى، www.aoad.org .
2.5التقارير و المنشورات الرسمية باللغة الكوردية.
1. وةزراةتي كشتوكال، ثلاني ستراتيجي كةرتي كشتوكال لة هةريمي كوردستان 2009 – 2013.
3.5الرسائل والاطاريح الجامعية.
1. رقية، خلف حمد الجبوري، السياسات الزراعية واثرها في الامن الغذائي في بعض البلدان العربية، اطروحة دكتوراه غير منشورة، جامعة الموصل، العراق، 2011.
2. .هناء، محمد بابكر محمد ساتي، الامن الغذائي بين التوزيع الدخلي و الواقع التحليلي لمؤشرات الفقر لبعض ولايات السودان، رسالة ماجستير غير منشورة، جامعة الخرطوم كلية الدراسات العليا، السودان، 2007.
4.5الدوريات و النشريات.
1. مضحي ، الاكتفاء الذاتي والعجز الغذائي لمحاصيل الحبوب الرئيسة في بعض الاقطار العربية للمدة (2005-2015) ، مجلة العلوم الزراعية العراقية ، العدد43، المجلد 1، 2012 .
2. محمد، شايب، و نعيمة بارك، الامن الغذائي واشكالية ارتفاع قائمة اسعار الغذاء عالميا، بحوث اقتصادية عربية،2014.
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.