Economic security in light of the spread of the Coronavirus (Covid-19): developments and future impacts
The study dealt with the importance of the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic (Covid-19) on global economic growth and the extent to which the volume of global demand and supply is affected in light of the current variables, in addition to following up on the cold war between America and China and the impact of the virus pandemic on the volume of trade exchange after the end of Corona and the possibility of changing the system. Global trade after globalization was the basis for it, so the concept of economic security and its importance was discussed before talking about developments and repercussions at the global level after the emergence of Corona virus and entering into the current and future effects on the level of global trade and economic policies, and the study reached the expected results in the next phase It is ((America will suffer heavy economic waste, and the expansion of the anticipated recession, and the post-Corona world will be more closed, protected and less open, the exit of European allies from the less united epidemic with the increase in security tensions and increasing instability that may lead to other wars in addition to an increase in the tariff war. Between America and China, which will push most companies to rethink their approach The study also found the need for a rapid response at the level of monetary and financial policies to support the demand and provide the necessary financing for the various sectors most affected by the outbreak of the Coronavirus by injecting cash liquidity, the importance of enhancing spending on health services, and caring for patients that require providing funding for health recovery, and the need to stimulate packages Financial support through central banks or through the creation of financing portfolios).
1. الأمم المتحدة (2020) أخبار الأمم المتحدة "50 مليار دولار خسائر تأثيرات كورونا" على قطاع التصدير عالمياً. متوفر على: https://news.un.org/ar/story/2020/03/1050531
2. أونكتاد (2020)، قاعدة بيانات مؤتمر الأمم المتحدة للتجارة والتنمية.
3. رفيق عبـد الســلام، أمريكا بين القوة الصلبـة والقوة الناعمـة، الدوحة 2008.
4. رأسمالية متوحشة، كيف تجنــي الحكومات والشركـات العالميـة أرباحاً طائلة من ويـلات الحـروب مصائــب البشريــة، تأليف أنتوني نيونشتاين, ترجمة أحمـد عبد الحمـيد، دار المعرفــة، 2019.
5. سعيد علي حسن القليطي ، (2007) ، التخطيط الاستراتيجي لتحقيق الامن الاقتصادي والنهضة المعلوماتية في المملكة العربية السعودية ، ورقة بحثية مقدمة في مؤتمر تنقينة المعلومات والامن الوطني ، الرياض.
6. خضير كاظم حمود ، (2002) ، السلوك التنظيمي ، عمان ، دار صفاء للنشر والتوزيع .
1. IMF, (2020). “World Economic Outlook: Tentative Stabilization, Sluggish Recovery?”, Jan.
2. World Bank, (2020). “Global Economic Prospects: Slow Growth and Policy Challenges”, Jan.
3. UN, (2020). " World Economic Situation and Prospects 2020”, Jan.
4. OECD (2020), "OECD Interim Economic Assessment Coronavirus: The world economy at risk", March 2020.
5. OECD (2020), "Coronavirus: The world economy at risk”, OECD Interim Economic Assessment ,March.
2. WTO (2020), “New WTO indicator finds services trade weakening into second half of 2019”, Services Trade Barometer, Sep 2019.
3. World Economic Forum (2020), The Travel & Tourism Competitiveness Report, 2019.
4. WTO (2020), “WTO DG welcomes G7 leaders’ statement on COVID-19”, March 2020. Available at: https://www.wto.org/english/news_e/news20_e/dgra_17mar20_e.htm
5. OPEC (2020), Monthly Oil Report, March 2020.
6. ILO (2020), “How will COVID-19 affect the world of work”, March.
7. IMF (2020), “IMF Makes Available $50 Billion to Help Address Coronavirus”, March 2020. Available at:
8. World Bank (2020), “World Bank Group Increases COVID-19 Response to $14 Billion To Help Sustain Economies, Protect Jobs”, Available at:
9. ISDB (2020), “IsDB Group's Statement on Coronavirus”, March 2020. Available at: https://www.isdb.org/news/isdb-groups-statement-on-coronavirus.
12. IMF (2020), “Policy Responses”. Available at: https://www.imf.org/en/Topics/imf-and-covid19/Policy-Responses-to-COVID-19
13. Federal Reserve System (2020). Available at
15. IMF (2020). Available at: https://www.imf.org/en/Topics/imf-and-covid19/Policy-Responses-to-COVID-
16. Bank of Canada (2020). Available at: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/being-prepared.html
17. Government of the UK, Bank of England (2020). Available at: https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/news/2020/march/the-covid-corporate-financing-facility
18. European Central Bank (2020), “Our response to the coronavirus emergency”. Available at: https://www.ecb.europa.eu/home/html/index.en.html
19. Farid Zakaria,The Post American World and the Rise of the Rest ( Penguin Books Limited, 2011)
23. Edward N. Luttwak The Rise of China vs. the Logic of Strategy,(Harvard University Press,, 2012).
24. The Communist Manifesto (Chiron Academic Press - The Original Authoritative,(Chiron Academic Press; 2016).
25. Foreign Affairs How The world will Look after The Coronavirus (Pandemic Mars 2020)
26. Globalization and Its Discontents Revisited: Anti-Globalization in the Era of Trump, W. W. Norton & Company; 1 edition (November 28, 2017(.
28. March 2020 , Politico, fight coronavirus in Italy help to fails Europe, Deutsch Jillian and Paun Carmen, Herszenhorn. M David- 17/responses-coronavirus-control-better-aims-eu/article/eu.politico.www://https:
29. Robert Nozick Anarchy, State, and UtopiaAudible Audiobook – Unabridged, Kevin Stillwell (Narrator), Hachette Audio, 2018).
30. John Gray, Liberalism, (Open University Press, 1986).
31. Robert 'Bob' Maginnis:
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.