Random employment and financial and administrative corruption
Keywords:الكلمات الدالة : 1- التشغيل العشوائي ، 2- الفساد الاداري ، 3- الفساد المالي
No two people disagree that the human resource is the essential and driving component of the production process, which makes attention to it unavoidable, in order to ensure better productivity. This is achieved by investing this vital resource by working in accordance with what was prepared for it to ensure the perfection of that work and to preserve what was invested in preparing it (investment in education) in order to produce it properly. So how is this achieved? For this reason, organizations have resorted to investing these capabilities in what they were prepared for, through planning this resource, by identifying jobs in accordance with the objectives of the institution and in line with the scope of its work. All of this made the job title formulated on the weight of the actor's name as an indication of the work he is practicing, so the job title must fully indicate what it performs in terms of activity, the work it performs, and the tasks it accomplishes. All this made the job title inherent and identical to its content, indicative of a complete indication, and it is not separated from it or separated from it. This is on the part of the job, but on the part of the employee, he should not be in a job except in accordance with his capabilities and the work he is proficient in, meaning that he be in the place that was prepared for him. This includes strength for the institution and an advantage in the arena of competition and success. Every matter to the contrary is reflected in a waste of financial and human resources, a waste of what was invested in preparing them, and in their reluctance to perform the tasks for which they were prepared, which leads to their inferior performance.
2- سالم سليمان الصابر، رغد جزراوي ، احمد ابراهيم ،207 ، وقائع الموتمر العلمي الدولي الرابع المنعقد تحت شعار ( استشراف الافاق المستقبلية لاقتصاد كردستان العراق ) كلية الادارة والاقتصاد ، جامعة نوروز ، للمدة 12-13 نيسان 2017 .
3- www., 2016, Business Dictionary , p.14..
4- نهج البلاغة , شرح نهج البلاغة لابن ابي الحديد .
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.