Diagnosis of the reality of the dimensions of the phenomenon of harassment in the University of Duhok / a diagnostic study of the views of a sample of teachers and employees at the University of Dohuk
The field of work is one of the most important things that should be taken care of by all departments because the individual employee spends one 1/3 of his time within that job environment must be characterized by a kind of flexibility and comfort, especially psychological, because it has an impact on the performance of the individual employee, The phenomenon of occupational harassment of modern phenomena within the field of work for many reasons cultural and other economic and suffered by the employee, which may affect the performance of the currency in the correct form required of it, which may adversely affect the performance of the currency and relations with some of his colleagues, which may affect the satisfaction and functional integration in After that, p Therefore, it was necessary to take this phenomenon and determine the dimensions and disadvantages, especially within the university sector, which depends heavily on relations during the work of the university, which may be used by some intentionally or unintentionally a kiss, such as running away from the performance of some of the tasks entrusted by the departments (150) Of some teachers and employees working in the University of Duhok and randomly retrieved (140) form valid for statistical analysis. The results of the study came out as follows: The results of the current study revealed the existence of the phenomenon of harassment within the field of work between the sample of the study. The rate of agreement on these dimensions of occupational harassment was 68.820 within the field of work in the selected faculties of the University of Duhok. The need to sensitize individuals working within the labor sectors, especially those who rely on personal relationships, to be aware of the phenomenon.
1. الخياري , رقيه,(2006 ) ,التحرش الجنسي في المغرب , دراسة سوسيولوجي وقانونية ,ط1 , دار الفتك ,المغرب .
2. ريان عادل محمد, ( 2008 ) , العنف في مكان العمل ,المظاهر والأشكال وسبل العلاج , ط1, جامعه اسيوط , كلية التجارة
رشا محمد حسن، غيوم ،( 2008 ) , التحرش الجنسً من المعاكسات الكلامٍية حتى الاغتصاب دراسات سوسٍولوجٍيه، المركز المصري لحقوق المرأة ، سماء مصر .
عبد الصمد الدليمي ،, (2004)الجنسائية فى المجتمع العربي المصري، المستقبل العربي، العدد 299 ، مركز . دراسات الوحدة العربية، بيروت، يناير م، ص 139
المطرفي , سليمان دخيل الله , (2006 ) , معوقات الاتصال الإداري وأثرها على مستويات ضغوط العمل ,دراسة مسحية على ضباط الأمن الخاصة بمدينة الرياض ,رسالة ماجستير غير منشورة , أكاديمية نايف للعوم الأمنية .
المغذوري ,عادل بن عايض ،( 2000 ) , قضايا مجتمعية معاصرة ,مجلد 16 , العد2 ,عمان , الأردن .
ثانيا : المصادر الأجنبية :
1. Gila , Bromer and other, (2007 ),sexual harassment of Nurses and nursing student ,vol.13 ,no,637 .
2. Vicki schltz,(2004 ),clobal perspective 0n work place, yale law school faculty, harassment, law ,Eur, l 241
3. Vancessa janddri ,( 2015 ) , (I.M.E.D),faculdad Meridional , vol 33,No3, London .
4. -Maria Grazia Crassito...[et al.], Qu'est-ce que le harcèlement moral sur le lieu de travail? , série protection de la santé des travailleurs, Renato Gilioli, Milan, Italie, 2004, p 12.
5. Venazi,Les ( 2005),reglementations sur le bien-etre au travail, cici ,Belgique .
6. Ficher Gustave Nicolas(2003 ),La psychologies des Violence's Socials dunod ,Paris.
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.