Placement and Creation Styles of Terms in ( Phonetics Terms) Dictionary
The scientific research in any field of science needs to define the related terms of that science. These terms will be the basis for understanding that sciences. Especially with the development of science, We need scientific terminology to be clear and correct because most scientific terms for the first time are in other languages. Converting those terms into the Kurdish language or using them in Kurdish scientific research is a hard work and needs to be re-examined and formulated. This research titled (Placement and Creation Styles of Terms in ( Phonetics Terms) Dictionary) . In general, this research is specifically showing those strategies used in the generation of the scientific term, especially the methods used in the lexicon mentioned above, to analyze the terms in this dictionary by Dr. Taleb Hussein Ali followed the analytical descriptive approach, most of the research on the scientific term dealt with the theoretical side and did not apply the results of theoretical studies to serve the practical side, This research will complement previous research in this field, especially the practical side and show the most used methods in the dictionary we chose for study.
صافية زفنكي (2010): 16
علي القاسمي (1987) : 17 – 18
Burea of coordianation of arabization the unifed dictionary of linguistic terms (English – French – Arabic )( 2002) , 151
علي القاسمي، (1987): 18
احمد محمود السيد (2002): 185
علي القاسمي (1987): 25
محمود فهمي حجازي (1993) : 11
كةمال جةلال غةريب (2012) : 11
محمد ابراهيم عبادة (2005) : 21- 22
محمود رشاد الحمزاوي (1986) : 39
عزالدين البوشيخي (1998): 8
كاميل بةسير (1978): 10
محمد الهادي عياد (2010): 389
ستيفن أولمان (1975): 136
محمد الهادي عياد (2010) : 390
جواد حسني سماعنة (2000): 43
عبدالغفار هلال (2010) : 87
علي القاسمي (2008): 449
كامران رةحيمى (1388) : 30
عبدالحميد عبدالواحد (2007) : 117
السيوطي (1998) : 275
ابراهيم انيس(1994) : 8
محمد الهادي عياد (2010) 391
George Yule (2010):55
عوسمان كةريم عةبدولرِةحيم( 2014): 24
محمود فهمي حجازي(1993): 77
Crystal, D. (2003):176
كامران رةحيمى (1388) :33
George Yule (2010):57
محمد الهادي عياد (2010) 392
ئيدريس عةبدوللا مستةفا ( 2011): 163
عبدالعزيز عتيق ( 1958 ): 143
مةسعود ياسين ( 2010 ): 49
احمد عبد الرحمن حماد(1983) : 50
جةمال عةبدول (2008): 108
George Yule (2010):53
عبدالرحمن الحاج صالح (2001): 29
بؤ ثتر ثيَزانينا بزظرة (مسعود خالد طولى (2002): 227)و (شاكر كسرائي (2014): 280).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Academic Journal of Nawroz University
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.