Cultural Property in Kurdish Language - Bahdini Journal
Keywords:Gender, Genderism, Gender Linguistic, Women, Men, Culture
Language as a cultural property, it can be the reflection of cultural problems at the same time it could be a component of culture. Genderism is also one of the natural and social properties of humanity, that is why it should be mentioned as an important part in cultural and linguistic researches.
The linguistic and genderism subject, determine the relationship between the language and its users opinions about males and females. Usually the physical properties of males and females have an effect on social opinions and they give different values to each and male and female genders, although the words ( male ) and ( female ) are used for biological differences between these two genders, sometimes these words are not used for biological differences but they are used to express the differences which are defined by community, it means for those aspects which are selected by community and the way that the community want them to act and these differences are mostly of cultural type.
This research has tried to define genderism in Kurdish language_ Badinan dialect and talk about its genderism and non-genderism views. The research has been performed in the aspect of language and opinions on the basic of injustice in the language. This research also explain the effect of culture and community on the genderism.
1. لطف الله یار محمدى : (1393) : 98.
2. Janet Holmes and Miriam Meyerhoff : (2003) : 671-672.
3. Nneka Umera-Okeke : (2012) : 5
4. پیتر ترادگیل : (1376) : 35-38.
5. . مریم پاكنهاد : (1380) : 81.
6. Jane Sunderland : (2006) : 21.
7. سپیده عبدالكریمى : (1392) : 99-100.
8. بهروز محمودى بختیارى : (1390) : 91-92.
9. بتول على نژاد : (1384) : 87.
10. بهروز محمودى بختیارى : (1390) : 91-92.
11. قدیسه رچوانیان : (92) : 49.
12. عاطفه سادات میرسعیدى : (1391) : 202.
13. سوسن باستانى : (1387) : 43.
14. مكى هام : (1382) : 181و399.
15. Jane Sunderland : (2006) : 21.
16. نطار داورى اردكانى و عطیه عیار : (1387) : 164.
17. Xiaolan Lei : (2006) : 87.
18. یحیى مدرسى : (1393) : 209.
19. نطار داورى اردكانى و عطیه عیار : (1387) : 165.
20. بهروز محمودى بختیارى : (1390) : 93.
21. مریم پاكنهاد : (1380) : 81.
22. بهروز محمودى بختیارى : (1390) : 91-92.
23. 23 : (2008) : Piengpen Na Pattalung.
24. بهروز محمودى بختیارى : (1390) : 91-92.
25. ههمان ژێدهر : 91-92.
26. نطار داورى اردكانى و عطیه عیار : (1387) : 168-169.
27. ظرور هادسن : (1383) : 537-538.
28. نطار داورى اردكانى و عطیه عیار : (1387) : 171.
29. پیتر ترادگیل : (1376) : 126-127.
30. مریم پاك نهاد جبروتى : (1379) : 105.
31. مریم پاكنهاد : (1380) : 82-83.
32. وههبیا محهمهد سهعید یاسین : (2006) : 116.
33. ههمان ژێدهر : 117.
34. عائیشه محهمهد عهلى : (2006) : 31.
35. ههمان ژێدهر : 56.
36. ههمان ژێدهر : 44.
37. ههمان ژێدهر : 78.
38. ههمان ژێدهر : 90.
39. ههمان ژێدهر : 92.
40. ههمان ژێدهر : 103.
41. ههمان ژێدهر : 91.
42. ههمان ژێدهر : 58.
43. عهبدوللا عهلى شنگالى : (2010) : 30.
44. ههمان ژێدهر : 78.
45. مهلا مهحمودێ دێرشهوى : (2000) : 52.
46. عاطفه سادات میرسعیدى : (1391) : 210.
47. كورش صفوى : (1383) : 122-124.
48. بهروز محمودى بختیارى و دیگران : (1390) : 102.
49. ههمان ژێدهر : 103.
50. ههمان ژێدهر : 103.
51. حرم رضایتى كیشه خاله و رضا ضراغى : (1387) : 101.
52. عائیشه محهمهد عهلى : (2006) : 39.
53. وههبیا محهمهد سهعید یاسین : (2006) : 144.
54. ههمان ژێدهر : 104.
55. فاطمه مرزبانپور : جنسیت زدگى زبان در جامعه ایران.
56. بهروز محمودى بختیارى و دیگران : (1390) : 104-105.
57. عاطفه سادات میر سعیدى : (1391) : 218.
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.