Economic analysis of renewable natural resources and storage (Case study of forest economies)
Keywords:الموارد الطبيعيه, ألمتجددة, قابلة للخزن, ألغابات, دالة الانتاج
In this research we would like to reach the adoption of forests as a source of production necessary for economic development, especially as forests provide the industry with raw materials and various raw materials that are used in the manufacture of paper, food and pharmaceutical industries, etc., As well as the conversion of carbon to the bark of wood necessary for all wood industries, and to reduce the import of food and consumer goods multiple The research hypothesis (on the contribution of forests to economic development and sustainable development) For forests carbon sinks, the oxygenation required by photosynthesis and the reduction of environmental pollution and its contribution to climate change, the focus will be on the productivity of the forest resource in the analytical quantitative method by deriving the total cost function containing environmental costs from the production of cup ducal.
حيث ان A تعني مساحة الارض تحسب بالدونم وان T فترة نمو الاشجار 100 عام ،وتمثل N متوسط العمر وهو 10 سنوات
1. وسيتم حساب معدل نمو الغابات بالمعادله الاتيه :
معدل نمو الغابه = الاستثمار \ الدخل من الغابه * معامل رأس مال الغابه
اما معدل النمو المستمر يحسب بالمعادله التاليه :
النمو المستمر= كميه الاخشاب في نهايه الفتره – كميه الاخشاب في بدايه الفتره + كمية الاخشاب المقطوعه خلال الفتره / عدد السنين وعادة تحسب عشر سنوات. وتعتبر الغابات غير اقتصاديه اذا كان معدل نموها السنوي اقل (1 م3) لكل اربع دونمات اي هكتار في السنه الواحده
2. Perman، Roger and other، op. cit.; p.117.
3. ان الدوال CD و CES المعطاة في المعادلة 1 بأن يكون متزايد أو ثابت أو متناقض فلو قصرنا اهتمامنا على الحالة الخاصة والتي يكون فيها الإنتاج وعلى وفق عوائد ثابتة عندها. في حالة الدالة (CD) تكون 1 =b4 + b3 + b2 + b1، في حالة CES) ) E= 1 اذ a= 0 فان دالة CES لاتكون معرفة، فضلا عن بالامكان ان نلاحظ ان دالة CD تكون حالة خاصة من شكل CES لان a تختلف عن الصفر ومن هذه الحالة نستطيع ان نتبين ان كل المدخلات ضرورية.
4-A.Kautesoyiannis (1979). Modern in microeconomics، 2nd edition، E.L.P.، Macmilan، Hongkong، pp. 97-99.
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.