Augmented Reality: A Review
Accepting Augmented Reality (AR) technologies to add to our observation and assist our understanding, hearing, and touch our surroundings in novel and augmented habits. AR determination maintenance in playing field such as edification, preservation, proposal and investigation, to designation but a few. Designates the sports ground of AR, together with a momentary characterization and improvement olden times, the allowing knowledge and their physical appearance. It surveys the formal of the art by rereading about recent submissions of AR technology with some recognized margins on the subject of anthropological features in the use of AR methods that inventers will need to astound. In this paper, an AR technique is presented, as a review from 2017 until 2018. Furthermore, we have stated the best technique of AR, and table of summarization for all reviewed articles.
2. Danielsson, O. et al. (2017) ‘Assessing Instructions in Augmented Reality for Human-robot Collaborative Assembly by Using Demonstrators’, Procedia CIRP. Elsevier B.V., 63, pp. 89–94. doi: 10.1016/j.procir.2017.02.038.
3. Daponte, P. et al. (2014) ‘State of the art and future developments of the Augmented Reality for measurement applications’, Measurement: Journal of the International Measurement Confederation. Elsevier Ltd, 57, pp. 53–70. doi: 10.1016/j.measurement.2014.07.009.
4. Erkoyuncu, J. A. et al. (2017) ‘Improving efficiency of industrial maintenance with context aware adaptive authoring in augmented reality’, CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, 66(1), pp. 465–468. doi: 10.1016/j.cirp.2017.04.006.
5. Grabowski, M., Rowen, A. and Rancy, J. P. (2018) ‘Evaluation of wearable immersive augmented reality technology in safety-critical systems’, Safety Science. Elsevier, 103(November 2017), pp. 23–32. doi: 10.1016/j.ssci.2017.11.013.
6. Krevelen, D. W. F. van and Poelman, R. (2010) ‘A Survey of Augmented Reality Technologies, Applications and Limittions’, The International Journal of Virtual Reality, 9(2), pp. 1–20. doi: 10.1155/2011/721827.
7. Michel, T. et al. (2018) ‘Attitude estimation for indoor navigation and augmented reality with smartphones’, Pervasive and Mobile Computing, 46, pp. 96–121. doi: 10.1016/j.pmcj.2018.03.004.
8. Mota, J. M. et al. (2018) ‘Augmented reality mobile app development for all’, Computers and Electrical Engineering, 65, pp. 250–260. doi: 10.1016/j.compeleceng.2017.08.025.
9. Mourtzis, D., Zogopoulos, V. and Vlachou, E. (2017) ‘Augmented Reality Application to Support Remote Maintenance as a Service in the Robotics Industry’, Procedia CIRP. The Author(s), 63, pp. 46–51. doi: 10.1016/j.procir.2017.03.154.
10. Pryss, R. et al. (2017) ‘Enabling Tracks in Location-Based Smart Mobile Augmented Reality Applications’, Procedia Computer Science. Elsevier B.V., 110, pp. 207–214. doi: 10.1016/j.procs.2017.06.086.
11. Shan, Q. et al. (2017) ‘Augmented Reality Based Brain Tumor 3D Visualization’, Procedia Computer Science. Elsevier B.V., 113, pp. 400–407. doi: 10.1016/j.procs.2017.08.356.
12. Stoltz, M.-H. et al. (2017) ‘Augmented Reality in Warehouse Operations: Opportunities and Barriers’, IFAC-PapersOnLine. Elsevier B.V., 50(1), pp. 12979–12984. doi: 10.1016/j.ifacol.2017.08.1807.
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.