Some Properties of Soft Delta-Topology
Keywords:Soft set; soft δ-open set; soft δ-topology; soft pu−δ-continuity.
In this paper, we apply the concept of soft sets to δ-open set and δ-closed set. The associated soft δ-topology in terms of soft δ-open sets were introduced and some properties of them were investigated. Moreover, the definitions, characterizations and basic results concerning soft δ-interior, soft δ-closure, soft δ-boundary and soft δ-exterior were given. Finally, the concept of soft pu−δ- continuity was defined and some properties of it were introduced.
2. Aygünoğlu, A., & Aygün, H. (2012). Some notes on soft topological spaces. Neural computing and Applications, 21(1), 113-119.
3. Çağman, N., Karataş, S., & Enginoglu, S. (2011). Soft topology. Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 62(1), 351-358.
4. Ergül, Z. G., Yüksel, S., & Tozlu, N. (2014). On Soft Generalized Preregular Closed and Open Sets in Soft Topological Spaces. Applied Mathematical Sciences, 8(158), 7875-7884.
5. Georgiou, D. N., & Megaritis, A. (2014). Soft set theory and topology. Applied General Topology, 15(1), 93-109.
6. Hussain, S., & Ahmad, B. (2011). Some properties of soft topological spaces. Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 62(11), 4058-4067. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.camwa.2011.09.051
7. Maji, P., Biswas, R., & Roy, A. R. (2003). Soft set theory. Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 45(4), 555-562.
8. Min, W. K. (2011). A note on soft topological spaces. Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 62(9), 3524-3528.
9. Molodtsov, D. (1999). Soft set theory—first results. Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 37(4), 19-31.
10. Molodtsov, D. (2001). The description of a dependence with the help of soft sets. J. Comput. Sys. Sc. Int, 40(6), 977-984.
11. Molodtsov, D. (2004). The theory of soft sets: URSS Publishers, Moscow.
12. Molodtsov, D., Leonov, V. Y., & Kovkov, D. (2006). Soft sets technique and its application. Nechetkie Sistemy i Myagkie Vychisleniya, 1, 8-39.
13. Peyghan, E., Samadi, B., & Tayebi, A. About soft topological spaces. Topology and its Applications, In Press, (2012).
14. Shabir, M., & Naz, M. (2011). On soft topological spaces. Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 61(7), 1786-1799.
15. Zorlutuna, I., Akdag, M., Min, W., & Atmaca, S. (2012). Remarks on soft topological spaces. Annals of Fuzzy Mathematics and Informatics, 3(2), 171-185.
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.