The Role Of Statistical Information In The Preparation Of Human Development Reports And Planning In The Health Sector Of Duhok Governorate
Keywords:Statistics, Human Development, Planning, Factor Analysis, linear regression analysis
The health sector requires great care in planning and management of human resources for justice in the provision of health services in various places and sectors , in this study was the use of two types of statistical methods important in dealing with multiple data variables are the factor analysis and linear regression analysis multi in the preparation of development reports human and planning to analyze the relationship between (the number of doctors, pharmacists and medical staff assistance and technical personnel , service and nursing ) and their impact on the number of patients admitted to a number of government hospitals in order to promote the level of the health situation in the city of Dohuk , districts and areas affiliate, has taken a sample of the data recorded in the circuit public health Dohuk for the period from 1/1/2006 until 31/12/2012 for a number of hospitals and health care centers, primary and the number of health staff and auditors on a daily basis to see the causal relationship between the level of the health situation and the number of medical staff and nursing staff , service and technical , and through the use of statistical software (Minitab) to explain the relationship between the influential variable and affected . The results of the factor analysis and regression analysis that there is a severe shortage of human resources medical and health facilities suffer from a lack of equipment and qualified personnel, and therefore the search is over to provide a set of recommendations by finding some solutions and alternatives to transform the reality of the health sector in the region to better if fits with the rapid development of medical technology and the high rate of population growth.
زكريا زكي وعبد الجبار توفيق، (1977)، "المدخل إلى التحليل ألعاملي ", مطبعة مؤسسة الثقافة العمالية, بغداد.
محمد مناجد، (1989)، "تحليل الانحدار بالأمثلة (مترجم) " مطبعة التعليم العالي ، كلية الادارة والاقتصاد ، قسم الاحصاء ، جامعة بغداد.
خاشع محمود، (1987)، "مقدمة في تحليل الانحدار"، دار الكتب للطباعة والنشر ، كلية الزراعة والغابات ، جامعة الموصل.
شفيق العتوم . "طرق الاحصاء تطبيقات اقتصادية وادارية باستخدام spss"، دار المناهج للنشر والتوزيع ، الجامعة الاردنية ، قسم الاقتصاد ، عمان ، الاردن, (2006).
ناصر الصالح و محمود السرياني، (1989)، " الجغرافية الكمية والإحصائية أسس وتطبيقات بالأساليب الحاسوبية الحديثة ", مكتبة العبيكان.
سامي بلبخاري، (2009)، "استخدام التحليل ألعاملي للمتغيرات في تحليل استبيانات التسوق-دراسة تطبيقية على بعض البحوث"، رسالة ماجستير غير منشورة ،كلية العلوم التجارية والتسيير، جامعة باتنة, الجزائر.
المصادر باللغة الاجنبية:
Afifi A.A and Clark V. (1984), "Computer Aided Multivariate Analysis", Life Time Learning Publications, California, USA.
AndersonT.W. (1984), "An Introduction to Multivariate Statistical Analysis'', 2nd ed., John Wily and Sons, New York-USA.
GaillyJean.loupand Adler Mark. (2004), " SPSS13.0 Base User's Guide '' SPSS Inc, United States of America.
HardleWolfgang and HlvkaZdenek. (2007), "Multivariate Statistics: Exercises and Solution" . Springer-Verlag, Berlin.
Harman H.H. (1976), ''Medren Factor Analysis'', 3rd ed. Edition, University of Chicago press, Chicago, USA.
Yang Kai and TrewnJayant. (2004), "Multivariate Statistical Methods and Quality Management", McGraw-Hill Companies.
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.