Legal regulation of the rights of people with special needs
Keywords:legal, rights, special needs, political rights
Depending on the need of people with special needs to obtain special measures, the purpose of which is to facilitate their integration with society. Also, it reduces the burden on them as a result of their injuries, so that they can exercise their lives in a respectful and dignified manner. However this is inevitably done by enacting and developing legal legislation. In order to achieve a higher human goal it is to obtain, even a relative amount of equality with ordinary citizens.
Accordingly, the research deals with the legal organization of the rights of people with special needs. Then, it is determining the rights of this segment in accordance with the legislation in force in Iraq and international agreements and instruments.
Highlighting the paragraphs and articles regulating this and explaining the deficiencies and shortcomings in them, and identifying alternative texts in a manner consistent with international standards of rights the human.
As our research focuses on identifying the rights of people with special needs, in accordance with Iraqi legislation. We will rely on a comparative analytical approach by analyzing the provisions of the Law of Care of People with Disabilities and Special Needs No. (38) of 2013, and comparing it with other legislation related to the topic, as well as international agreements on that Which the State of Iraq joined.
The research is divided into two topics, the first shows civil, political and cultural rights for people with special needs, while the second is devoted to financial and economic rights for people with special needs.
In conclusion, the researchers tried to reach a set of conclusions and recommendations in which it proposes legislative texts consistent with the requirements of the modern era to achieve effectiveness and justice for this segment in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region.
2- رضا عبدالحليم عبدالمجيد عبدالباري، حقوق ذوي الاحتياجات الخاصة، مطبعة حمادة، القاهرة، 2012.
3- عادل فليح العلي: المالية العامة والتشريع المالي والضريبي، ط1، دار الحامد، عمان، 2007.
4- فوزت فرحات: التشريع الضريبي العام، دراسة مقارنة، الطبعة الثانية، بيروت، 2010.
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.