Study trends the general index of a sample of financial markets in the Gulf states by using the candlestick 1/9/2016 and until 1/6/2016 For the period from
Keywords:Technical analysis, candlestick, the market index, the market trend
The research focused on the study of Japanese candles, one of the techniques in the financial markets, which contribute to guide the investors to get to know market trends, and take decisions of investment right where Japanese candles depends on supply and demand strength in determining the direction of the market, it has been focusing on the general index of the three markets Gulf financial sample to search for the period from 1/6/2016 until 1/9/2016.
The importance of the research that candles contribute to making an investment decision process, not only in stocks, but with respect to overall assets if they were used in the rice trade in the first place. This is what gives the adjective is scientifically the investment decisions taken by investors that depend on historical data, as well as an approach that is less complicated compared to the Hereafter types of analyzes, and stay away from random and moods in the decision.
The objective of this research is to introduce Japanese candles, types and models, and to define the ability of this tool to contribute to the provision of information and the idea of the direction of the future market, because working on a logical basis, because it depends upon a lot of investors and speculators, where the candle shows the conflict between buyers and sellers which determines the general direction of prices, research hypothesis that the candlestick is one of the ways that guide investors and help them in making investment decisions, and contribute to the knowledge of the market trends which will make the investment process easier and minimizing the potential risks have been built, the study reached a number of conclusions including:
Give read candlestick models indications for future trends for indicators the study sample markets that were visible in many trading days, as there is a range of important models in the Japanese candles that have strong connotations assist in investment decision whether to sell or buy.
تقرير صندوق النقد العربي النشر الفصلية الربع الثاني 2016العدد 85.
التقرير الاحصائي لتسعة اشهر الأولى 2016 لسوق السعودية للأوراق المالية .
النشرة الاحصائي لسوق قطر للأوراق المالية .
التقرير الاحصائي لسوق دبي للأوراق المالية .
الزيدي , اياد فلاح حسن، (2009)، دراسة اقتصادية مقارنة لتطوير الاداء الاقتصادي للسوق المالي العراقي , (2005)، رسالة ماجستير, العلوم الاقتصادية الاكاديمية العربية المفتوحة في الدنيمارك.
العمري, ماجد فهد. مقدمة الى الشموع اليابانية, شبكة اعلانات العرب.
رشيد , بوكساني، (2006)، معوقات أسواق الأوراق المالية العربية وسبل تفعيلها , اطروحة دكتورة , كلية العلوم الاقتصادية وعلوم التسيير , جامعة الجزائر.
ربابعة ,عبد الرؤوف و حطاب , سامي. (2006)، التحليل المالي وتقييم الاسهم ودور الإفصاح في تعزيز كفاءة سوق الأوراق المالية , هيئة الاوراق المالية, الامارات العربية المتحدة.
شربي ,عماد الدين. (2011)، اﺗﺨﺎذ ﻗﺮار اﻻﺳﺘﺜﻤﺎر ﻓﻲ اﻷﺳﮭﻢ بالاعتماد ﻋﻠﻰ اﻟﺘﺤﻠﯿﻞ الفني دراﺳﺔ ﺗﻄﺒﯿﻘﯿﺔ ﻋﻠﻰ ﻋﺸﺮﯾﻦ ﻣﺆﺳﺴﺔ ﻣﺪرﺟﺔ في CAC40, رسالة ماجستير , كلية العلوم الاقتصادية وعلوم التسيير , جامعة الجزائر.
صقر , احمد فايز احمد . (2010)، اثر التحليل الفني باستخدام الشموع اليابانية على قرارات الاستثمار في تجارة العملات , رسالة ماجستير مقدمة الى قسم المحاسبة والتمويل كلية التجارة جامعة الاسلامية – غزة.
عبو ,عمر. (2011)، دور الشموع اليابانية في معرفة اتجاه السوق المالي . مجلة اقتصاديات شمال افريقيا , العدد التاسع.
فنوش ,إلياس خضير و صالح , زيد طارق. (2008)، استخدام أسلوب الشموع اليابانية في قراءة السوق المالي للمساعدة في تقليل مخاطرة الاستثمار في الأسهم, مجلة العراقية للعلوم الإدارية العدد 22.
المصادر باللغة الإنكليزية :
Brock, william , josef lakonishok, and blake lebaron, (1992), simple technical trading rule and the stochastic properties of stock returns, the journal of finance , vol. 47, no. 5.
Edwards, robert d. & magee ,john, (2001), technical analysis of stock trends . Crc press llc, 8 th.
Chen ,james. (2010), Essentials of technical analysis for financial markets. John wiley & sons, inc.
Fischer ,robert & fischer ,jens . (2003), candlesticks, fibonacci, and chart pattern trading tools. John wiley & sons, inc., hoboken, new jersey.
Frank k ,edition. And brown , keith c. Investment analysis & portfolio management, .tenth south-western, cengage learning2012.
Kirkpatrick, charles d. & dahlquist, julie r. (2007), Technical analysis,
Nison, steve, (1991), japanese candlestick charting techniques , new york institute of finance.
Rockefeller ,barbara, technical analysis for dummies,2th,wiley publishing2011.
Reilly ,frankk. & brown, keith c. (2012), Investment analysis &portfolio management, south-western cengage learning,10th.
Thomsett, michael c. (2012), Bloomberg visual guide to candlestick charting.. John wiley.
(1)الحجم النسبي للسوق مقارنة بأجمالي القيمة السوقية للأسواق المالية المدرجة في صندوق النقد العربي
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.