The Phantom Jobs and their Performance Costs / Dialect Study for the Relationship between them
Keywords:Jobs, institutional performance, Equity capital
First, those concerned with the study of institutional performance emphasize that attention to human capital is the main pillar in improving institutional performance. And this emphasizes the need to adopt accuracy and objectivity in the good operation and investment, through the compatibility between the individual and the job that suits him, in the sense that each job requires requirements imposed by the performance required, any specifications must be available to those who occupy knowledge and skills and Systems and instructions ...) to ensure the required level of performance.
In the other direction, the performance of the individual reflected a salary (equivalent) and equivalent to the amount of performance and level. Based on the individual specifications required by the job enables the individual to perform its duties and carry out its tasks at the required level. And that the performance is equivalent to a suitable wage appropriate to the level of normative performance of the job.
In other words, the job requires certain specifications that must be met by those who occupy it and that the salary requires a certain level of performance, that means that the individual and its specifications must match the employee's specifications with the job, and that the salary or salary must be commensurate with the level of performance required. The characteristics of the individual are linked to the job and the wage is linked to the performance in the sense that the individual's characteristics are linked to the job and that the wage is linked to the job or not.
سليمان , سالم , 1999 , " واقع وصف تنمية الوظائف في العراق , مجلة تنمية الرافدين " العدد (58), كلية الادارة و الاقتصاد , جامعة الموصل.
ثانيا:- المصادر الاجنبية :-
Davis ,susan s. ,2017,”organizational structure and staffing :, Hearst Newspaper ,LLC.
Lioyd, Ken ,2017,”Employee Appraisal phrases : performance levels and setting priorities , Dummies
Wright , Anna , 2015 “LA Fitness “, (www.perzi.com)
B:- E-Researches :( البحوث المسحوبة من الانترنت)
“Jobs ,2016 ,(www.victimsupports.org.uk)
“technical “ , 2016 (www.businessdictionary.com)
“The NAEP long –term Trend performance levels “, 2016 , (www.nces.ed.gov)
“Job “ , (www.businessdictionary.com)
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.