Keras Deep Learning for Pupil Detection Method
Keywords:Machine Learning, Deep Learning, MTCNN, Keras Model, AI
Nowadays, deep learning is the most common field in artificial intelligence, deep learning is a technique invented by man in order to try to imitate the way the human mind works. Deep learning tries to simulate the human mind in all its capabilities, which include; Seeing, understanding speech, composing it, hearing, and other powerful abilities that our human mind possesses and is not rivaled by anything else, or so it was. The matter did not stop at that only, but that scientists have studied the human brain and how it works in order to design algorithms and programs capable of simulating it, and for this reason we find that these algorithms are inspired by medical and neurological studies of humans and try as much as possible to imitate them, but by computer methods. Not biological. In this paper studied and practiced the multi-task deep convolution neural network(MTCNN) for face detection after detecting the faces its try to extract eyes from image, finally pupil detector works by using Keras model in python. The result of this paper shows the power of deep learning field biologically comparative with human thinks.
Hoang, A. T., Nižetić, S., Ong, H. C., Tarelko, W., Le, T. H., Chau, M. Q., & Nguyen, X. P. (2021). A review on application of artificial neural network (ANN) for performance and emission characteristics of diesel engine fueled with biodiesel-based fuels. Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, 47, 101416.
Moldwin, T., & Segev, I. (2020). Perceptron learning and classification in a modeled cortical pyramidal cell. Frontiers in computational neuroscience, 14, 33.
Ramasubramanian, K., & Singh, A. (2019). Deep learning using keras and tensorflow. In Machine Learning Using R (pp. 667-688). Apress, Berkeley, CA.
Vasilev, I., Slater, D., Spacagna, G., Roelants, P., & Zocca, V. (2019). Python Deep Learning: Exploring deep learning techniques and neural network architectures with Pytorch, Keras, and TensorFlow. Packt Publishing Ltd.
Ghofrani, A., Toroghi, R. M., & Ghanbari, S. (2019). Realtime face-detection and emotion recognition using mtcnn and minishufflenet v2. In 2019 5th Conference on Knowledge Based Engineering and Innovation (KBEI) (pp. 817-821). IEEE.
Rajab Asaad, R. (2021). Review on Deep Learning and Neural Network Implementation for Emotions Recognition . Qubahan Academic Journal, 1(1), 1–4. https://doi.org/10.48161/qaj.v1n1a25
Asaad, R. R., & Ali, R. I. (2019). Back Propagation Neural Network(BPNN) and Sigmoid Activation Function in Multi-Layer Networks. Academic Journal of Nawroz University, 8(4), 216–221. https://doi.org/10.25007/ajnu.v8n4a464
Chen, X., Luo, X., Liu, X., & Fang, J. (2019, May). Eyes localization algorithm based on prior MTCNN face detection. In 2019 IEEE 8th Joint International Information Technology and Artificial Intelligence Conference (ITAIC) (pp. 1763-1767). IEEE.
Manaswi, N. K. (2018). Understanding and working with Keras. In Deep Learning with Applications Using Python (pp. 31-43). Apress, Berkeley, CA.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Renas R. Asaad
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright
The use of a Creative Commons License enables authors/editors to retain copyright to their work. Publications can be reused and redistributed as long as the original author is correctly attributed.
- The researcher(s), whether a single or joint research paper, must sell and transfer to the publisher (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) through all the duration of the publication which starts from the date of entering this Agreement into force, the exclusive rights of the research paper/article. These rights include the translation, reuse of papers/articles, transmit or distribute, or use the material or parts(s) contained therein to be published in scientific, academic, technical, professional journals or any other periodicals including any other works derived from them, all over the world, in English and Arabic, whether in print or in electronic edition of such journals and periodicals in all types of media or formats now or that may exist in the future. Rights also include giving license (or granting permission) to a third party to use the materials and any other works derived from them and publish them in such journals and periodicals all over the world. Transfer right under this Agreement includes the right to modify such materials to be used with computer systems and software, or to reproduce or publish it in e-formats and also to incorporate them into retrieval systems.
- Reproduction, reference, transmission, distribution or any other use of the content, or any parts of the subjects included in that content in any manner permitted by this Agreement, must be accompanied by mentioning the source which is (the Academic Journal of Nawroz University) and the publisher in addition to the title of the article, the name of the author (or co-authors), journal’s name, volume or issue, publisher's copyright, and publication year.
- The Academic Journal of Nawroz University reserves all rights to publish research papers/articles issued under a “Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the paper/article by any means, provided that the original work is correctly cited.
- Reservation of Rights
The researcher(s) preserves all intellectual property rights (except for the one transferred to the publisher under this Agreement).
- Researcher’s guarantee
The researcher(s) hereby guarantees that the content of the paper/article is original. It has been submitted only to the Academic Journal of Nawroz University and has not been previously published by any other party.
In the event that the paper/article is written jointly with other researchers, the researcher guarantees that he/she has informed the other co-authors about the terms of this agreement, as well as obtaining their signature or written permission to sign on their behalf.
The author further guarantees:
- The research paper/article does not contain any defamatory statements or illegal comments.
- The research paper/article does not violate other's rights (including but not limited to copyright, patent, and trademark rights).
This research paper/article does not contain any facts or instructions that could cause damages or harm to others, and publishing it does not lead to disclosure of any confidential information.